SMALL DISPLAY REFRIGERATOR : REFRIGERATOR TEMP : 50 BOTTLE WINE REFRIGERATOR.
Small Display Refrigerator
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A performance, show, or event intended for public entertainment
- A collection of objects arranged for public viewing
- expose: to show, make visible or apparent; "The Metropolitan Museum is exhibiting Goya's works this month"; "Why don't you show your nice legs and wear shorter skirts?"; "National leaders will have to display the highest skills of statesmanship"
- A notable or conspicuous demonstration of a particular type of behavior, emotion, or skill
- attract attention by displaying some body part or posing; of animals
- something intended to communicate a particular impression; "made a display of strength"; "a show of impatience"; "a good show of looking interested"
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- the slender part of the back
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
The Haier 32 bottle wine cooler is perfect for storing your fine wine collection. It is big enough to hold wine for all of your occasions, but space conscious enough to be out of the way. The HVDW32ABB features ultra-quiet, highly efficient thermoelectric cooling, perfect for both red and white wines. This translates to less noise, less vibrations, and a safe place to store your favorite wines until you are ready to enjoy them. This elegant wine cooler comes with 6 full-width chrome racks, a double insulated smoked glass door and an adjustable thermostat providing easy-touch screen temperature control. The Haier wine cooler features a black finish and LED lighting that showcases up to 4 bottles through the door, putting your collection on display with a sophisticated look. This wine cooler can also chill up to 4 wine glasses for the ultimate in wine presentation and storage. Wine cooler dimensions: (28.55-inch diameter, 17.75-inch width, 24.6-inch height).
3 - After tare, 50 units of water and flour (ea.) are added
The tare function of the scale zeroes out the display reading. Since the original seed culture was set to 100 units, after tare adding anything to reach 100 units in counting mode will effectively double the total weight, each unit of weight effectively representing 1% of the original culture's total weight.
So now added to the original culture are 50 units (%) of water and 50 units (%) of flour, to total the 100 units (%) that you see in this picture. This is then mixed and allowed to sit for 1 day when another doubling takes place. This was done for a total of 4 days, effectively resulting in 16 times the original volume, allowing me to take half of it and divide it up into 3 even portions for sharing with friends.
Finally each of these shares were also grown in a similar fashion over 2 days to effectively quadruple their respective initial volumes.
Some good friends of mine have recently acquired a sourdough culture from their travels through Europe. They had befriended a baker from a small Bavarian village that goes back several generations, as does, of course, their sourdough culture.
Excited about the prospects of their generations old culture making its way to the U.S., they shared some of their culture with my friends, who have subsequently divided it up amongst interested friends of theirs.
Having kept it at a low metabolic state for now several months in the refrigerator on meager feedings, I was finally ready to both do something with it as well as divide it up amongst interested friends.
So referencing the books of Peter Reinhart, I started to build (activate) the culture using his suggestion of doubling it with each feeding. Now good and active, I divided this culture up into 4 batches to distribute amongst friends and leave one batch behind.
Taking a portion of the remaining batch, that got used as a barm to form a firm starter, which eventually got elaborated into my first four loaves of sourdough bread from this culture.
Though the texture of the crust and the crumb was not what I was after, and perhaps the resulting bread was a tad on the par-baked side, nevertheless the result was very enjoyable and delicious, and definitely SOUR-dough-y, a good thing in my book...
3 - After tare, 50 units of water and flour (ea.) are added
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Smith's Auto Parts I
Smith's Auto Parts:
In 1974 at the tender ages of nine years old, Darrell Moss and I went to see Chili Smith, proprietor of Smith's Auto Parts. We had the grand idea that we were going to become employed and get rich working for Chili. During those days, there were three gas pumps out front; ethyl, premium and regular. I knew my chances were great because Chili Smith had a crush on my grandma and would display his charm, while wearing his trademark fedora hat when we would pull up to get some gas.
We were both hired and started our new careers the following Saturday. Darrell did not make it through the day; he tired, became bored and quit on the spot. I, however, loved my new job of sweeping up millions of dead crickets and feather-dusting the tops of the Valvoline oil cans.
My job with Chili Smith would last up until around 1977 or so. I became very proficient at changing oil, retrieving parts and pumping gas. Most of all, my greatest memory of working at Smith's was at opening in the morning when Chili would pull out the bag of mixed coins and spill them out onto the counter and sort them out by sliding the particular coins into a separate pile. I think Chili found this to be therapeutic. I also think Chili found my grandmother's fill-ups therapeutic. His wife had died, young, several years before and he never remarried. Chili also hired me to mow his and his mom's yards. His mother was a hundred and ten years old and had lost her nose to skin cancer years ago.
It was always wonderful to see the regular customers come and and grab an ice cold Dr. Pepper from the refrigerator and sit at the bar stool jawing about the previous night's football game.
Chili and his mother are long gone now. Someone has bought, both, his and his mother's houses (which were across the street from one another) and have remodeled them. Chili is probably still chasing my grandma up in heaven to my grandpa's displeasure. Wherever you are, Chili, thanks for giving a nine year old kid a job and showing me the joys of capitalism and flirtation.
frost free compact refrigerators
chest freezer sale
commercial refrigeration jobs
ge refrigerator water dispenser repair
energy star compliant refrigerator
samsung refrigerator 4
samsung counter depth side by side refrigerator
Post a comment
| HOME |